The Contractor shall provide a Cremation System package for TWO (02) Cremators and system approved by related authority, which must fit into the allocated area as shown on the plan drawings. The work shall include but not limited to design preparation, authority design approval, supply, fabricate, construct, commissioning, testing, operational approval, provide training and also warranty of the system package. The work shall include all preliminaries, related civil and structural work, mechanical and electrical work and all external work required for the proper completion and operational of the system and as follows :The incinerator will be used for a group of private multi profile hospitals.
The hourly-generated waste is about 100kg per hour, but with 1000kg daily amount.
Due to the economic situation in Bulgaria now, our researches shows that a 100kg/hour system can fit the needs set in the project.
Please, offer us an Incinerator system that can match the parameters described above. We are ready to give information that is more detailed if you need such one. Within the technical specifications of you product we need to have full details of the parameters of exhaust gases, with all certificates you have about the environmental safety regarding EU directives.
1. All preliminaries which shall include but not limited to providing work insurances, taxes, mobilisation and demobilisation, contract management and supervision, design and professional fee, authority design approval, operational approval, site preparation, temporary storage, health environmental safety and security, setting out, CIDB levy, duties, deposits, fees, charges, contribution but not excluding only the bank guarantee to the authority JPP which shall be provided by the Client, progress reporting and other required preliminaries for successful completion of the work.This type of incinerator is what you have described as a 'low temperature thermal decomposition incinerator'. We can speed up the burning process by using hot air from a downstream process which can be fed back into the incinerator to raise the burning temperature.
considerably. These kinds of incinerators are the sort that would probably have been made and used many years ago before the anti pollution regulations were brought in. We believe that they would be very simple and cheap to manufacture for a company such as yours, as long as a large sales volume could be obtained. We believe that our technology will create a large need for this type of incinerator and would also make a good business opportunity for a company, such as Clover, who is able and willing to manufacture and supply them. I am sure that this simple type of incinerator could be easily modified to enable automatic charging and probably also automatic cleaning?
2. All structural, building and architectural work which includes but not limited to construction of all reinforced concrete work, chimney, structural steel work and all building work for all necessary requirements, operational and control panel system for proper completion and successful operation of the syste. The Contractor must make good all the works being disturbed.We want a very simple, single combustion chamber, incinerator which is capable of burning all types of waste and rubbish products. We will be treating the emissions from the incinerator in another process so we do not have to have scrubbing or other cleaning equipment to avoid pollution.
The incinerator is required to operate 24/7 continuously so it needs to be able to be cleaned whilst still operating. The waste materials being burned will contain non flammable materials and these will need to be cleared out of the incinerator. We would like this cleaning to be as simple as possible. The same applies to the loading of rubbish into the incinerator, which we would like to be able to be done automatically if possible.
3. All mechanical and eletrical works which includes but limited to supply, deliver and installation of all valves, penstock, screens, pumps, float swithces, flexible connector, pressure pipe works, blower, hot dipped galvanised lifting davits, air diffusers, hot dipped galvanised handrailings, hot dipped galvanised gratings, switch boards, cabling and wirings, lighting, earthing, metering, lighting protection, flow measurement and flow recorders, testing & comissioning and all necessary for proper completion and successful operational of the system.
TOTAL CARRIED TO COLLECTION
Design and Build approved gas cremation system
4. The Contractor shall provide and fully comply with all requirements by the related authority during design stage, design approval, inspection and after inspection, handing over of the system package whether it is clearly shown or not but deemed necessary for successful completion and satisfaction to the authority. The Contractor must allow in his tender price all direct and indirect cost at no extra cost to the Client for all such compliances.7. Type of waste : Bio-medical / Hazardous / Municipal / Trash = ALL and Mixed
8. Any other : Rubber, rubber tyres, Batteries, green waste, paper and cardboard
9. Quantity of waste generated per day in kg : 3 -5 tonnes per day
10. Duration – incinerator will be used per day : 1 – 8 hours / 1 – 16 hours / Continuous
11. Approximate moisture content: Variable
12. Local incinerator operating and emission standards : India / EURO / US-EPA Australia
13. What is the height of the chimney required? : No chimney is required. Flue length should be approximately 2 to 3 metres to join to a downstream process
14. Fuel proposed to be used : LDO / HSD / FO / SKO/ Gas / Other - No fuel required - Intended to free burn waste products
15. Availability of power and type : Electricity if required
16. Details of space available : Not restricted
17. Do you require an automatic loading system? : [X ] Yes [ ] No
18. Do you require a gas scrubbing system? : [ ] Yes [X ] No
19. How soon do you require the system to be delivered? : Sea Freight to Port of Cairns, Queensland, Australia in approximately Two months
20. City and country of use : Australia
21. Whether the location is a coastal area : [ ]Yes [X ] No
22. Any other specific requirements: Primary combustion chamber only is required. Solid and inflammable waste products need to be capable of being recovered from the incinerator easily using an automated procedure. This is because the incinerator will be required to operate 24/7. Rotary kiln or moving floor may be considered if deemed practical by the supplier. One initial incinerator is required for a proof of concept project and future orders for the successful supplier, following successful implementation of this project, are likely to be significant.
23. It would be most useful if the supplier could send a video of the incinerator in operation or diagrams and pictures to show how it works.
5. The Contractor shall be responsible for all maintenance of the system, routine and periodical maintenance such as cleaning etc. during, upon completion, before and after inspection. The maintenance shall be in fully compliance to the authority requirements and satisfaction and shall be deemed included in the Contractor tender price and at no extra cost to the Client.
6. The Contractor must submit to the S.O their proposed system package detail, which includes authority approval and an A4 or A3 preliminary dimensioned system layout fitting into area allocated in the plan drawing.
7. For maintenance and services during Defect Liability Period, respond period to any complaint for the Contractor to attend shall be within 24hours
8. The Cremators package shall, inter alia, inclusive the following scope:
- Furnace Chamber and Afterburner
- Combustion System
- Control Panel
- Single refactory lined chimney for 2 cremators
- Flue Gas Sampling Platform
- Electrical wiring within the system requirements
- Raking Tools
- Approval from DOE / Local Authority
- Any other scope/works required for the systems
Orignal From: Solid Waste Incinerators