- Diesel incinerator.
- 25Kg/h. It will have mainly paper, cardboard and food, though also it will incinerate medical waste. So the incinerator shall be able to handle organic and hazardous waste.
- Spare parts for one year.
- The design should prevent any release of polluting substances into soil, surface water and groundwater.
- Combustion zone has to reach at least 860 degrees under the most adverse conditions with at least 6% oxygen. Since it will treat hazardous and organic waste, temperature has to reach at least 1100 degrees for at least 2 second.
- Flue gases must be cooled to 200 degrees or lower before flue gas treatment. The flue gas cleaning equipment maust be at least two-field electrostatic precipitator/ESP, dust <30mgNm3.
- Thermal efficiency not less than 85%.
- It should be equipped with filter to reduce and contain pollutants from organic and medical waste.
- Easy to operate for almost unskilled workers.
Orignal From: organic and hazardous waste incinerators