• A burn rate of 25 - 30kg/hr.
• Consists of two chambers to ensure significant reduction of emissions and be capable of temperatures in the range of 800-1000˚c.
• Incinerator must be of a low maintenance design, be diesel fuelled and need no more than 15 amp 220-250 V power. KW consumption per hour should be stated
• The incinerator should also be able to run off a generator.
• The incinerator should have option of tank and should use no more than 12L of diesel fuel per hour to burn 25- 30kg of waste
• Design must be such to minimize risk to operators and have a simple start sequence to minimize operator training and skills
• Solid waste reductions in the range of 90 - 97% should be routinely achievedWhat are main differences between medical incinerators: YD-10C and TS10(PLC)?
(2) After combustion, the medical waste becomes smoke? Without smell? No pollution?
(3) What should we do to release the smoke? Prepare a pipe to direct the smoke to factory outside?
(4) Any operation guide for reference, we worry that it's difficult to operate?
(5) YD-10C and TS10(PLC) are the smallest scale incinerator? What are their prices and warranty period?
Orignal From: Incinerator for general and medical waste from a 50-60 man camp